Swim - Ellie Bee
The Swim is Petite Crown’s most versatile diaper. In addition to being a high-quality, reusable swim diaper, it can also work as a cover or a pocket diaper. Mix and match the Petite Crown Swims with your favourite absorbency to make a custom diaper combination that suits your baby best.
- How does this compare with other diapers from Petite Crown?
- How does this compare with similar diapers from other brands?
Why we love it
1. Versatile & Customisable
The Swim diaper features a pocket opening, so you can use it as a regular pocket diaper in addition to a swim diaper. We love that it allows you to use whatever insert best suits your needs, so you aren’t paying for inserts that you don’t need. You can even fold an old t-shirt to use as an insert!
(Pro tip: Pairing a PC swim with a PC prefold gives you the most affordable pocket diaper option on our website!)
2. Easy to use
The wide pocket opening at the back makes the Swim easy to stuff, even for adults with big hands! There are no flaps on the inside of the cover, thus allowing for far easier cleaning and spraying. The athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) lining is stain resistant, so you can let bub eat blueberries, bananas, and tomato sauce without fear.
3. Maximum comfort
The ultra soft stay-dry lining made of athletic wicking jersey wicks away the moisture from the skin, keeping bub cool and dry. At the front of the diaper, the PUL tummy panel offers extra leak protection and prevents pee from wicking onto bub’s shirt. The wide but firm elastic at the back of the diaper ensures that all poop is contained within the diaper, without being too harsh on bub’s skin.
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kg to 16 kg)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
- Cross-over snaps to fit a smaller waist size
- Not included
- Outer shell: TPU laminate
- Inner lining: athletic wicking jersey
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals