Keeper Cover - Julia
Keeper Cover - Julia
The Keeper Cover is a wipeable shell that can be used with any absorbency of your choice — you can even use it over disposables to contain leaks! It’s a one-size-fits-most cover that can last your child from a young age all the way through potty training, making it a practical choice both for your wallet and the environment.
- How does this compare with other diapers from Petite Crown?
- How does this compare with similar diapers from other brands?
Why we love it
The cover has double leg gussets for advanced leak protection to eliminate blow-outs. The cover comes with a tummy elastic to ensure that no leakage occurs, even with belly sleepers. Even if you're not quite ready to dive into cloth diapering, you can use this cover over disposable diapers to prevent poop-splosions and leaks!
2. Easy to clean
There are no flaps on the inside of the cover, thus allowing for far easier cleaning and spraying. For regular diaper changes, you can wipe down the interior and reuse the shell with new inserts*. This means you can get away with buying less diapers overall — great news for both your wallet and the environment!
3. Extremely Versatile
This diaper cover can be used with ANY skin-friendly absorbency of your choice — inserts, flats, prefolds, fitteds, flower sack towels, receiving blankets, you name it! It can also double up as a swim diaper.
*If pee/poo has been absorbed into the leg elastics, or if the nappy was used as a night nappy, we recommend washing the entire shell instead of wiping it down as this may cause irritation to the legs.
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kg to 16 kg)
- 3x3 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
- Cross-over snaps to fit a smaller waist size
- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals
Design is great and it's really comfortable!
Cuteness overload!! Cant wait for my newborn bany girl to wear it! 🥰