Which swim diaper should I get?
|outer waterproof TPU layer||outer waterproof TPU layer + inner stay-dry wicking layer|
|double leg gussets||single leg gussets|
|tummy elastic||no tummy elastic|
Choose the SWIM Pocket if...
- You like having a stay-dry layer that wicks away moisture from baby’s skin.
- You want softer elastics at the thighs.
- You want to be able to use the diaper as a pocket diaper when not swimming.
Choose the KEEPER Cover if...
- You have a tiny waisted baby, so you want a nappy that cinches at the waist.
- You want the extra leak protection of double gussets.
- Note: You do not need the prefold in the picture if you are using it as a swim diaper.