Terms & Conditions for Trial Set
TRIAL KIT CONTENTS
All diapers are washed thoroughly and sanitised prior to any rental. They can be used right away without additional washing.
If you want to buy any of the items in the trial kit, you will be offered a discounted price.
We are not liable for any skin or medical conditions or reactions as the diapers have been sanitised to standards according to guidelines by Clean Cloth Nappies. We do not lend diapers to children with yeast/thrush/urinary tract infections of any sort. If your child develops any such condition immediately before or during the trial, please let us know immediately.
The trial period of 3 weeks starts on the day you receive your trial kit and ends on the day your trial kit is picked up by the return courier.
If there is no one renting immediately after you, you have the option of extending your trial for $18/week, or $3/day. Please contact us if you wish to extend your trial period. Sets returned late (without prior agreement of extension) will be charged a late fee of $5/day.
If you cancel/postpone your trial 7 days of more before it begins, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will receive a refund less a $10 administrative fee.
We will waive the administrative fee in the event of sickness (postponement only) or pregnancy loss - please contact us as soon as possible.
Diapers in the trial kit range from new, prewashed condition to good used condition. They have been inspected for defects before dispatch, and will be examined again upon return.
The following damages are considered beyond normal wear and tear, and will incur a replacement cost that will be charged to you:
- Extremely loose elastics that affect functionality
- Cracked, broken, or chipped snaps
- Excessive unraveling of thread, causing components of diaper (soaker material, pul, velcro etc) to separate from diaper
- Rips, tears, shredding, cuts or holes on any part of diaper
- Excessive edgewear causing holes and/or exposed elastics due to improper care (please follow care instructions to ensure this does not occur)
- Excessive discoloration due to bleach or not following care instructions - this discoloration is considered untreatable
Treatable stains and pilling are considered normal and will not incur a cost. If at any point you are unsure about the condition of the items in the trial kit, please contact us so we can help.
If any items in the return package are missing or damaged beyond repair, you will be responsible for replacement costs. This will be be charged at the discounted rental price.