Returns & Warranty
- Any refunds will be processed once the items have been received.
- To be eligible for a return/exchange/refund, the product must be in UNWORN and UNWASHED (as new) condition, with the original tags attached (if any).
- Sale and clearance items are not eligible for refund or exchange unless faulty.
Change of Mind
- Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, cloth pads and period undies are not eligible for returns due to change of mind or sizing issues. If there is a fault with the product, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Returns for change of mind items must be returned within 7 days of receiving.
- There will be a 10% processing fee (waived for exchanges) which will be deducted for any cancellation due to change of mind (to cover payment processing fees charged to us).
- If you are returning or exchanging a product due to change of mind, you will be responsible for covering postage costs for both returning and re-sending the items.
- You may also be charged for initial postage of the items. This means that if your initial order is no longer eligible for free shipping, a postage fee of $4.50 will be further deducted.
- Due to the variety of different brands & products, each product may have different warranty periods. Please contact us as soon as possible if there is a defect in your product.
- If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we may choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
- Items sold as ‘seconds’ are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Any defects will be clearly disclosed as the reason for the discounted price.
- The following are not considered manufacturer defects and will not be covered by warranty:
- normal wear & tear (e.g. pilling, fading, staining)
- damage due to misuse (e.g. drying on high heat)
- variation in print placement