The Everything Mat - Ultraviolet
Monarch’s Everything Mat is beautiful and versatile. It's perfect for a picnic at Botanic Gardens or a beach day in Sentosa and well, everything!
Some things you can use The Everything Mat as a:
- Picnic mat for the whole family.
- Food mat to catch food under the high chair (perfect for BLW or babies who are just learning to self feed!).
- Clean surface at the beach or park to just sit and relax.
- Nappy free time mat - it is waterproof to make cleaning easier and it is so huge the bubs cannot escape from it!
- Permanent play mat - the mats feature a 5mm cotton padding along with non-slip dots which will hold the mat in place when you place play gyms/ other items on top.
This gorgeous mat comes with its own water resistant drawstring bag so it's very portable, or it can be simply be left in the boot of the car to use for impromptu trips!
Photo Credit: @virtualmemoriestog
- Padded + Non-Slip: The tough cotton base features non-slip dots so that the mat stays in place on your hardwood/tiled floor
- Portable: Each mat comes with a matching, water-resistant, drawstring bag so you can fold it up and store it compactly when not in use!
- Wipeable: The top of the mat is made of wipeable PUL for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions: 1.9m x 1.4m. You can fit two adults side-by-side or a family of five very comfortably, with room to spare!
*Please note these mats are designed to be sat on, or placed under items such as play gyms and high chairs for the ultimate comfort and protection. The top and bottom layers of the mat are sewn together at the edges, but not adhered together in the middle. This means that the layers can shift independently and as such, we do not recommend running across the mat at high speeds as this may cause one to slip.
A spot clean is often all that is needed to keep these mats in tip top shape and is recommended. We have successfully machine washed these mats but please note this is not covered by manufacturer warranty (as they are unable to control the wash conditions). If you do choose to wash your Everything Mat in the machine, please use a gentle cycle with cold water and with no spin, or the lowest spin setting in order to preserve the non-stick backing of the mat.
Share this Product
Gifted this to a friend and on the same day there were people asking where she got the mat from cos the print is so beautiful and mat is padded so its comfy for baby to crawl on and for adults to laze on it for a whole afternoon!