Tired of Being Tired (10 weeks - 12 months)
Tired of the endless wakes, hours of rocking, and fragmented sleep?
You'd think sleep comes naturally, but the truth is, sleep is a skill that often needs to be taught. Like with most other skills (eating, walking, talking, using the toilet, reading), your child will learn to sleep much faster when you actively teach them how to sleep as compared to waiting for them to pick it up on their own.
Laura created this sleep consultation package out of the strong belief that:
- Sleep is crucial for a child's physical and mental development
- Sleep is a skill that can be taught
- Good sleep helps parents be better parents
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach to teach a child to sleep
Not sure if you're ready to commit? Reach out for a free 15-minute consultation phone call!
The Standard Sleep Consultation Package includes:
- Preliminary Assessment questionnaire about your baby's current sleep habits and environment
Customised Sleep Plan that takes into account the specific needs and dynamics of your family and home
- Private Consultation (typically 1-2h) to go through the Sleep Plan and discuss strategies on how to successfully implement the plan
- Follow-Up Support (for 3 weeks starting from when you start your sleep plan) via whatsapp/telegram/email to help you successfully implement your sleep plan
- Tips for Future Success including what to do when you travel, nap transitions, and recommended routines for when your baby grows into a toddler
The Premium Sleep Consultation Package includes all of the above, as well as:
- Additional 1 week of Follow-Up Support
Note: If you are concerned that your baby suffers from a medical condition, please consult your doctor. Laura will not be able to provide information regarding reflux, illness, or related conditions, as she is not a certified nurse or doctor.