Packa Pocket - Teal
The Packa is Petite Crown’s incredibly trim and easy-to-use pocket diaper. The 5-layer hemp insert is absorbent enough to handle heavy wetters, yet trim enough to fit well under clothes. The lining is a luxuriously soft suede-cloth fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin, keeping bub dry for maximum comfort. The packa is perfect for childcare or other caregivers as it is simple to fit, without any additional confusing flaps or folds.
- How does this compare with other diapers from Petite Crown?
- How does this compare with similar diapers from other brands?
Why we love it
1. Trim yet absorbent
The Packa comes with a 5-layer hemp cotton insert. Hemp is an extremely absorbent material, holding much more than microfibre, cotton, and even bamboo! This means that the Packa is not bulky, yet it can contain a large amount of liquid. No need to worry about thick diapers making clothes bulge — the Packa is almost as trim as a disposable diaper!
2. Easy to use
The wide pocket opening at the back makes the Packa easy to stuff, even for adults with big hands! Can’t be bothered to stuff the pocket? No worries — since the insert is made of a natural and skin-friendly material, it can also laid directly against the skin. There are no flaps on the inside of the cover, thus allowing for far easier cleaning and spraying.
3. Maximum comfort
The luxuriously soft suede-cloth lining wicks away the moisture from the skin, keeping bub comfortable and dry even after multiple pees. At the front of the diaper, the PUL tummy panel offers extra leak protection and prevents pee from wicking onto bub’s shirt. The wide but firm elastic at the back of the diaper ensures that all poop is contained within the diaper, without being too harsh on bub’s skin.
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kg to 16 kg)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
- Cross-over snaps to fit a smaller waist size
- 1 x 5-layer hemp insert
- Outer shell: TPU laminate
- Inner lining: suedecloth
- Insert: 55% hemp, 45% cotton
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals