Magicalls All-In-One - Wishes
You want simple, this is the cloth diaper to start! Designed with simplicity & functionality in mind, this is the perfect style to start with. Baby Beehinds' Magicalls All-in-One is a sized nappy that functions exactly like a disposable diaper -- no fiddly buttons, just a simple velcro waist closure for quick, fuss-free nappy changes.
- How does this compare with other nappies from Baby Beehinds?
- How does this compare with similar nappies from other brands?
Why we love it
1. Super easy fit
No brain power needed to fit this nappy! Even after sleepless nights, get a perfect fit every time with this easy velcro waist closure. There are no confusing rise snaps or fiddly inserts that flap around, either -- it's entirely safe for big daddy hands, daycare, grandparents, or sleep deprived mummas.
2. Options against the skin
Want bubs bum feeling dry? Slide the inserts inside the pocket and the stay-dry suede lining will wick away the wetness. Prefer natural fibres against the skin? Just flip the insert outside the pocket and you’ll have that butter soft bamboo against the skin instead.
The attached insert contains 6 layers of our custom-made, bamboo/organic cotton fleece. It holds plenty of moisture and has been perfected over 15 years in the nappy business. Wide waist elastics and soft but firm leg elastics means nothing can escape these nappies. ‘Code brown’ situations are totally avoidable!
- 2020 Favourite Reusable Nappy — My Child Awards
- 2018 Best Sized Nappy GOLD
- 2018 Best Sized Nappy (Retailers Choice)
- 2017 Best All-In-One Nappy GOLD
- 2016 Best All-In-One Nappy GOLD
- Small: 4-7 kg
- Medium: 6-11 kg
- Large: 10-16 kg
- 6-layer attached insert that can be stuffed into the pocket for easy fitting, or flipped out for easy drying
- 3-layer single removable booster
- Outer shell: PUL
- Inner shell lining: suede cloth
- Inserts: 60% Bamboo, 30% Organic Cotton, 10% Polyester
Share this Product
Ordered an M size and it still fits my 18 months quite snug. I like it's velcro tightness and also how it keeps close to the bum. The flap that goes with the cover might take a while to dry on a rainy day but otherwise its been well used in our home!